Top 5 Questions You Should Ask Before Accepting a Job

Top 5 Questions You Should Ask Before Accepting a Job

For this post I will give you an idea of the top 5 lists questions you should ask before accepting a job.



1. How does my position and department fit into the overall organization and what are my future opportunities within the company?


2. Can I have a formal copy of both the written offer and the benefits package?


3. Does the company operate only on base compensation, or will I be eligible for bonuses? Are bonuses based on a formula or objective standards?


4. What is the company culture like regarding work time flexibility and adaptability?


5. How would you describe the company’s management style and overall corporate philosophy?


Before accepting any job, you have the rights to ask those questions above.
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Posts