Top 5 Trending Korean Words in Philippines

Top 5 Trending Korean Words in Philippines

Did you know why Filipino are so addicted with Korean romantic movies? As I remember during my high school days I am also a fanatic of those Korean novelas because of its unique ending and different story. Aside from that, their characters I mean the actors are so cute and adorable. The main characters looked innocent with baby faces. (Funny but its true!)
Other things I liked the most are the Korean languages which I tried memorizing them and saying as my language, and I listed the top five of it.


TOP 5: Welcome
Filipino: Walang anuman
Korean:  hwan-yeong 
환영


TOP 4: Polite (is the formal version, to be used with people you don't know very well, people who are the same age as you but of higher status, or people who work above you.)
Filipino: Magalang
Korean: Saranghamnida
사랑합니다 


TOP 3: No
Filipino: Hindi
Korean: Aniyo
아니요


TOP 2: Brother
 Filipino: Kuya
Korean: Oppa
Whenever you watch a Korean drama or movie, you will hear the girl call her boyfriend “oppa”. It’s a Korean word for a female’s older brother. No direct translation of this word in english. As for a male’s older brother, the word “hyung” is used.
오 빠 


TOP 1: Thank You
Filipino: Salamat
Korean: Kamsahamnida
감사합니다

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Posts